In addition to the events purely random that player does not have any effect during production of the film can receive the events that require a manufacturer's response. Decisions taken by the Player do I have an impact not only on the final effect produced the movie, but also on the entire game world.
General events during production will have the following schema:
- a trigger(the condition that must go to the event occurred)
- action(What can we do / what decision to take on the event)
- profit(What can we gain by making the choice)
- cost(with what cost/risk we must count)
Events can be divided into several categories:
I) The event with the specified type of decision
- When we can improve some element or prevent some event but it will cost us (for example,. time, money, relationships)
- an event in which we can take some risk but their consequences are impossible to predict (and whether it is successful depends on various factors, partially random)
II) Events related to:
To better illustrate the whole concept here are two examples.
- A trigger: At the end of the production turns out, the director was bad (review score <3*) (and the player has any free cash)
- Action: Everything shows that, the work of Director was not the best. Do you want to shoot additional footage, that will allow you greater flexibility during montage?
- Profit: if a player agrees to this performance of director increase by 1*
- Cost: prolongation of the manufacturing time of month, and the cost of production is increased by 5% of the film's budget
Example II -less obvious (Here the player can take the risk but it is not mandatory)
- A trigger: The actor has a rating >1* a less 5*
- Action: Actor X said, that if he could improvise a little bit more on the set his performance could be better.
- Profit / Cost (Risk): if you accept its performance may increase or decrease by 1* (random but depending on the talent so the creator of the more talented the more likely, gets improve)
The effects of our decisions will appear in the report from the production as well as in gossip.
Remarks and comments
The decisions of the, which will have to take the producer also will not always be simple and black and white. Often, a single decision can have positive effects in one aspect but negative in another (for example,. improving relationships with one of the creators but the deterioration of another). They will be also choices, the effects of which are difficult to predict (that's mean. they may be positive or negative) and the producer has to decide whether he wants to take the risk or not.