Thanks to advertising, you have the ability to increase the interest of the audience, which is equivalent to the achievement of greater profits.
Type (media) advertising
We have available the following types of (media) advertising:
- Posters, flyers, internet
- TV Sat
They differ in effectiveness (reaching to a wider range of audience), and hence the price.
Advertising the film, you can define advertising budget. Available to the player are the following types of budget chapter:
- for the entire campaign spend X cash
- each month, spend X cash
- each month, take X% cash (X is in the range 0-100)
- each month, spend X% of the profits from the previous month
In one month it is possible to use only a certain amount of advertising units. This is referred to as advertising intensity. For each type of advertising the maximum aid intensity is 9 units.
The marketing campaign
Specifies how to dispense the funds intended for advertising.
|Start from posters and leaflets||The budget will be allocated from the cheapest media advertising (that is, posters and leaflets). When the intensity of the advertising medium reaches 9 units, and it remains advertising budget, is another (more expensive) is selected until the budget or use maximum intensity for each available medium.|
|Start with satellite TV||The budget will be allocated from the most expensive media ads (satellite TV). Then, by analogy, as above.|
|Percentage – defined by the player||You can define a percentage of how its advertising budget will be divided into those media advertisements.|
- In the case where, during the marketing campaign in a given month some money left they will not be used
- the maximum aid intensity for one medium is 9 or the maximum amount as may be issued on an ad of the month (9 x 20 000) + (9 * 65 000) + (9 * 120 000) + (9 * 300 000) + (9 * 500 000) – the rest of the money will not be used.
- the length of ads depends on the time of production of the film (unless we have used whole advertising budget)
- at any time (month) you can change the marketing campaigns, it will be updated (this does not affect the existing ad, which has already been executed)
The advertising potential
How intensely you can advertise the film depends on its the advertising potential. Advertising more than potential advertising does not give you any benefit, and may even lead to the przereklamowania of the work.
What affects the advertising potential?
The potential of advertising production will affect the following:
- the popularity of artists, in particular (celebrities, sports stars and music and politicians)
- scenario and its parameters
- evaluation of the film and creators
- movie genre
- special effects (studio/postproduction)
The hype is an additional, free advertising. The sooner you start to advertise your movie all the more to grow its hype. When the film is the continuation of the at the start, it has already been a the hype Depending on the popularity of the original production.