Probably may times leaving the cinema you were tedious for creators, This, what you have just had the opportunity to watch, convincing all, that you would do it better, isn't it? So, Now you can give free rein to your hidden, a brilliant abilities and play as the film producer.
Your tasks will include the selection of the cast, Director, Studio, appropriate advertise yours masterpiece. Then just to wait, until the film is completed assessments and reviews from critics, and also BoxOffice charts. If your production is to be really good, you have a chance to win prestigious awards.
Here are the most important components of the Movie Business universe.
Movie Business (Biznes Filmowy)
The first part of the game, Although simple and affordable for everyone, can pull for hours. With the ability to play up to 6 people at one computer it is ideal party game .
The first part of the MB (Despite version number 0.8.5) I consider a finite and is no longer developed.
Movie Business (Biznes Filmowy) 2: The Road to Hollywood
Bigger, better, more badness that is more extensive, with a larger number of parameters, gameplay modes and options, a game for lovers of cinema. In addition to the elements known from the first part, Here you can create your own scenarios in many film genres. For the production we can recruit a larger number of creators of various professions (not only the directors and actors, but also e.g.. composers or operators). The game offers more advanced marketing strategies, as well as the opportunity to invest in studies or art. The Second Edition will surely satisfy all for which the first part was too little complex.
The main features of the Movie Business 2:
- local game from 1 to 20 players
- 5 game modes (challenges, standard game, the game partying, career mode, quick game)
- 6 film festivals, where the best movies compete for awards
- to 10 category, in which they are awarded prizes at festivals
- 10 types of creators
- 23 the main movie genres (and more than a dozen sub genres)
- 31 standard challenges in the game
- over 150 trophies to win
- over 500 months in the course of a single game
- over 550 images available for purchase (the possibility of investing in art)
- over 2100 the real creators!!!
- over 4800 the elements of which are generated reviews (in the Polish language and automatically translated into English)
- over 5400 photos of the actual creators
- assistants providing tips and information,
- investment and purchases,
- bank and advertising,
- 3 levels of difficulty and the ability to bring realism to the preferences of players,
- the possibility of construction and expansion studios,
- BoxOffice of best movies,
- age categories,
- statistics online at MovieStats,
- automatic update sets,
- Advanced option associated with the artists (young creators, the aging of the creators, the presence of artists according to their period of creation),
- the ability to create your own sets using the editor for MB2, and, many other elements of the.
Service MovieStats allows you to compare their statistics and accomplishments with other players of the second part of the Movie Business.
In particular, it provides:
- BoxOffice Online which is a list of the best films made by the players in the various game modes,
- comparison of the results of the challenges (global and individual challenges),
- compilation and comparison of trophies won by individual players,
- General statistics for the various game modes (number of games, max. cash earned, number of movies, etc.),
- Summary statistics about the movies, prizes, box office,
- the ability to add creators, which do you think is missing in MB2,
- the ranking of the most active users of the service
Do you not agree with the parameters of creators set by the author of the game? And you may want to create independent films in which there are very niszowi the designer or even your friends? This was the MB2 Editor.
The application allows you to create your own sets of developers to the second part of the game. Thanks to her, you have the opportunity to create actors, Directors, operators or composers, which you would like to see in the Movie Business.