Help > Starting the game -> Player profiles and game modes
Challenges is a game mode in which you need to complete specific tasks with predetermined initial parameters and within a given time to complete. There are 31 standard challenges available in the game.
Features of challange
Each of the challenges is characterized by the following features:
- start time
- duration (end date)
- available cash with which player starts the challenge
- the amount of available credit
- the number and difficulty of virtual players
- the degree of difficulty of the player (appropriate for the level of difficulty of the other game modes)
- availability of young artists
- number of scripts ready to buy
Additional parameters of the challenge are: the title, its description (what must be done to complete it), and, in the case of some challenges, tips on how to successfully complete the challenge.
Access to new challenges is unlocked as the player progresses in this game mode.
At the beginning player has access only to the first challenge – the others are blocked. After successfully completing the first challenge, two more unlock. Further challenges are divided into packs with 3 challenges in each of them. The next challenge packs are unlocked after you successfully complete at least 2 challenges from the current pack.
An example. To unlock the package 3 (that is, the challenge of 7, 8,,9), you must complete at least two of the challenges 3, 4, 5.
The best score
The game stores information about the progress of the challenges in the player's profile. After successfully passing a given challenge, the game saves its result and checks if it was the player's best result:
The best results are determined according to the following parameters (from top):
- the number of months during which the challenge was completed (less is better)
- Prestige points gained during the challenges (the more the better)
- cash available after challenges (the more the better)
After you complete your challenges you can take them again, trying to beat your own record.
Challenges and MovieStats
If a player is registered on MovieStats the results of the individual challenges are exported to the site where you can compare with other players. The comparison is available at the level of the specific challenges and global for the entire game mode.