The second part of the Movie Business offers the possibility to export films produced by players to the site with statistics online MovieStats. Thanks to the best productions of each of the players, can hit the global BoxOffice where there is the opportunity to watch and compare achievements with other fans of the game. Unfortunately due to the non-commercial nature of Movie Business, and hence the restriction on the amount of available space on the servers, It is not possible to send all produced by player videos. Sometimes there are situations when you would like to share with other players (or the author of the game) movie, which was not the best but something stood out among all the other production.
And the game mechanism is named reactions. Each film produced by the player you can specially mark reaction. So marked movie always will be exported to MovieStats (regardless of whether it was good enough to catch a default export).
The player can mark one of the following video reaction:
- Cool – look what cool movie I made
- Something wrong – something to do with this film is clearly wrong
- Funny – some funny compilation of creators or title, genre and creators
- Wired – When produced film is... wired
- Something wrong with the review – that is, descriptive review of this film is for some reason wrong/illogical
- Brilliant review – impossible that it was generated by computer!
- WOW – simply "subsided I jaw" as I saw it
With this feature you can boast to your custom, funny or strange productions. On the other hand, it will be easier to find examples of movie or review where something is not played and possibly pull out of them, that will help in improving the game.
In MovieStats Videos tagged reactions have special icons next to their titles. This makes it easier to find them among the standard production.