The second part of the Movie Business offers the possibility to export films produced by players to the site with statistics online MovieStats. Thanks to the best productions of each of the players can hit the global BoxOffice where you can see and compare achievements with other fans of the game. Unfortunately, due to the non-commercial nature of the Movie Business and, consequently, restrictions on the amount of space available on the servers, it is not possible to send all produced by the player videos. However, sometimes there are situations when you would like to share with other players (or the author of the game) film that wasn't the best but he distinguished himself from other production.
And the game mechanism is named reactions. Each film produced by the player you can specially mark reaction. So marked the film will always be exported to MovieStats (regardless of whether it was so good to catch up on the default export).
The player can mark the film one of the following:
- Cool – look what cool movie I made
- Something wrong – something to do with this film is clearly wrong
- Funny – some funny compilation of artists or title, genre and creators
- Wired – When produced film is... wired
- Something wrong with the review – that is, descriptive review of this film is for some reason wrong/illogical
- Brilliant review – impossible to make it threw the computer!
- WOW – simply "subsided I jaw" as I saw it
With this feature, you can show off your custom, funny or strange productions. On the other hand, it will be easier to find examples of videos or reviews where something is not played and possibly pull out of these applications, which help make the game.
In MovieStats Videos tagged reactions have special icons next to their titles. This makes it easier to find them among the standard production.