When we get a certain scenario, it can not edit it freely. At most, during the production of the film, we can change its ending or censorship the final film, which can lead to a reduction in the amount of violence and / or sex in the final production.
If the scenario did not meet the expectations of the player, it is possible to adjust it.
Scenario corrections, however, do not allow modifications to any of its elements.
There are three types of corrections
- try to increase the level of scenario
- replace all anime roles
- replace all not actors roles (politicians, stars, celebrities, characters, virtual persons)
Try to increase the level of scenario
Sending the script to adjustement will automatically modify its main parameters (sex, violence, humor) in such a way as to increase its level.
For example, by sending a C-level scenario we can expect that as amended its level rises to the level of (B). If it still is not what we expect, we can again send it to fix. Then we should get A level scenario.
Note: it may happen that a particular scenario can not be improved. Ie. after sending it to the adjustements its level will not be increased.
Replace all anime roles
This type of adjustement allows you to replace all roles played by anime with neutral roles (you can use any gender of the creator).
Replace all not actors roles (politicians, stars, celebrities, characters, virtual persons)
This type of adjustement allows you to replace all roles that require no actors (such as politicians, stars, celebrities or virtual persons) for neutral roles. This function may be useful especially when there are no creators available in the game.
The consequences and benefits
What are the consequences of using this option? The scenario sent to the adjustements takes the resources used to write / correct the scenarios at the same time. It takes a month to make corrections and their cost is 25% of the price of the scenario.
What are the additional profits for the player?
- the opportunity to buy a scenario that does not fully meet his expectations (but there are no scenarios on the market that would suit him)
- an adjustement to the scenarios created by the player (when the final effect was worse than expected) and the opportunity to improve the scenarios that we received as a result of random events.
- an educational element that allows you to look at how the modification of the relevant scenario parameters affects its level depends on the specific genre.