When we get into having some sort of scenario can no longer freely edit. At most, during the production of the film, we can change its completion or ultimate movie censorship, which can lead to a reduction in the amount of violence and/or sex in the final production.
If the scenario did not meet the expectations of the player there is a possibility of introducing amendments to the amendments.
Fix scenario, however, do not allow for modifications to any of its elements.
There are three types of corrections
- try to increase the level of scenario
- replace all the roles animek
- replace all the roles not actors (politicians, celebrities, celebrities, characters, virtual)
Try to increase the level of scenario
Send the script to fix, will cause an automatic modification of its main parameters (sex, violence, humor) in such a way as to increase its level.
For example, by sending a C-level scenario we can expect that as amended its level rises to the level of (B). If it still is not what we expect, we can again send it to fix. Then we should get A level scenario.
Note: it can happen to such a situation that a particular scenario can not improve. That is, after you send it to fix its level is not increased.
Replace all the roles animek
This type of bug fixes to replace all the roles played by animki on roles of neutral (you can use any gender developers).
Replace all the roles not actors (politicians, celebrities, celebrities, characters, virtual)
This type of bug fixes to replace all the roles that require no actors (such as politicians, celebrities, celebrycie or virtual characters) on the neutral roles. This can be useful especially when there are no available developers about the profession.
The consequences and benefits
What are the implications of using this option? Scenario sent to fix takes us to the resources used to write/fixes the scenarios at the same time. Amendments takes a month, and their cost is 25% of the price of the scenario.
What are the additional profits for the player?
- the possibility of shopping scenario, which do not fully meets his expectations (but is not on the market at any given time scenarios that correspond to him)
- fix scenarios created by the player (when the final result was weaker than expected) and the ability to improve the scenarios that we received as a result of the mishap.
- educational element to look at how it affects modify parameters scenario on its level depending on the particular species.