In the Cast tab, you have the opportunity to cast all roles in the script of your film, choose the studio and the intensity of post-production of your film.
The main part of the window consists of two lists:
- List of roles in the script (top).
- List of creators you can cast in the role of your choice (bottom).
By selecting a specific role from the list of roles in the scenario, you will refresh the list of creators that you can fill the selected role.
Specific roles/creators can be marked with different colors. Here is their meaning:
Colors in the role list in the scenario
- White – default
- LightSalmon – role not cast
- LavenderBlush – role is a Cameo
- PaleGoldenrod – role is a Monster
- PaleGreen – The cast role has an cult character name
- LightCyan – The role cast is cult character
- LightSalmon – role is dubbing
- Black - Default
- Maroon – Main role
- RoyalBlue – Supporting role
- Green – Episodic role
Colors in the creator list
- White – default
- YellowGreen - A person has a valid contract
- Tan – is a person found by scouting
- PaleGreen – Bonus person received for winning a specific trophy
- Gold – Legend (bonus dla Donors)
- LightGray – A person does not want to play in this production because of: reluctance to appear in the continuation, does not like the script, does not like the genre)
- Gainsboro – A person does not want to play in this production because of too little prestige of the producer
- PaleGoldenrod – the person will play only after negotiations (the person's salary is higher than normal)
- LightCoral – the person is busy with other productions
- Czarny – domyślna
- Gray (Grey) – Number of roles per person > 0 (the person has already been cast for this scenario)
- Green – Your relationship with the person is positive (>0)
- Purple – Your relationship with the person is negative (<0)