Clear all

Smallish idea but one I'd like

2 Posty
2 Users
0 Likes
412 Widok
(@ziggypower)
Topic starter  

I would like some extra parameters to search for when casting. The first one is being able to search for minimum or maximum requirements for certain genres, like if you wanted to cast actors with at least 4* in Drama, or a maximum of 3* in Comedy, that kind of thing. And since we can search for male and/or female actors, I'd also like to be able to search for actors of specific ethnicities. Let's say I make a Drama movie centered around African-Americans, it would be awesome if I could set it so I'm only shown black actors.

The problem with the second one might be that you may have to potentially go through all the actors again and assign them the ethnicities as well as complications for biracial actors, but I think the first one seems pretty simple and very helpful! I'd love some feedback

This topic was modified 4 lata temu by ziggypower

Cytat
(@admin)
Member Admin

Wysłany przez: @ziggypower

I would like some extra parameters to search for when casting. The first one is being able to search for minimum or maximum requirements for certain genres, like if you wanted to cast actors with at least 4* in Drama, or a maximum of 3* in Comedy, that kind of thing.

I do not think it is needed. As you can make this by simply sorting of search result by parameters. And I think it would make the game much easier... which is not necessery I want to do 😉

And since we can search for male and/or female actors, I'd also like to be able to search for actors of specific ethnicities. Let's say I make a Drama movie centered around African-Americans, it would be awesome if I could set it so I'm only shown black actors.

The problem with the second one might be that you may have to potentially go through all the actors again and assign them the ethnicities as well as complications for biracial actors, but I think the first one seems pretty simple and very helpful! I'd love some feedback

Exactly! The problem is that game does not have such parameter as ethnic. And taking account number of creators in the game I do not see option to introduce it (As there is a lot of work to do it - check and update 5000 of creators manually - simply I do not have time for this). Of course adding ethnic would give some more flexibility and new options... but I am afraid it is too late for that.

Tomiga

OdpowiedzCytat
Share:
%d bloggers like this: