Clear all

Can we edit movie stats creators already made

9 Posty
3 Users
0 Likes
693 Widok
(@dester23)
Topic starter  

I want to edit some no updated creators and the only thing I can do is propose a new one. 

Are you the only one who can modify them?

Cytat
(@admin)
Member Admin

Sometime ago there were editor which allowed to do it. Unfortuatelly it is not supported anymore. So there is no way to edit existing creators. You can only propose the new one by MovieStats service or send general feedback if you think that some paramters are outdated (also using MovieStats).

Tomiga

OdpowiedzCytat
(@dester23)
Topic starter  

@admin

Thank you

OdpowiedzCytat
(@dester23)
Topic starter  
Wysłany przez: @admin

Sometime ago there were editor which allowed to do it. Unfortuatelly it is not supported anymore. So there is no way to edit existing creators. You can only propose the new one by MovieStats service or send general feedback if you think that some paramters are outdated (also using MovieStats).

changing of topic, when do you think (aproximately) that we will get next version?

OdpowiedzCytat
(@admin)
Member Admin

@dester23

I am working very hard now... fighting with bugs... and adding last features... hopfully it will take few next weeks... I hope I will post some updates ralated to new features very soon...

So keep watching the official page for news...

Tomiga

OdpowiedzCytat
(@high_stream)

@admin

Ay You can use some help using gui. I mean it's pretty outdated but the game is really fun. You can use fiverr it won't be that expensive to use some help. And More players might be interested then.

OdpowiedzCytat
(@high_stream)

@admin

and please add the whole Lucifer Cast. And can we make a series like a tv series or something then we can sell it to a network like netflix or something. or we can make our own streaming thing and air it onm it .

OdpowiedzCytat
(@admin)
Member Admin

@high_stream

You can add it by yourself using MovieStats service.

There is dedicated video how to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-akwK4vKhUw

Tomiga

OdpowiedzCytat
(@admin)
Member Admin

@high_stream

Concerning GUI it is rather technology problem. Just technolgoy (Windows Forms) do not allow for fancy solutions (of it required a lot of effort to do it fancy). Not worth it. The game should be rewritten to some new technology but it is big project and there is no chance in near future that it will happen.

Tomiga

OdpowiedzCytat
Share:
%d bloggers like this: